Ticket to Work
Your Ticket to Work gives you an opportunity to use all the work incentives and benefits that Social Security has available for recipients that want to work or go to school.
Does your EN (Employment Network) know the intricacies of how work affects your benefits? We can help make sure you know!
We’ll help you understand how you can keep your Medicare/Medicaid while working!
In this section we will discuss the Ticket to Work Program and jobs for the disABLEd.
I received help through my State VR, but if they are not going to help you to reach your goal, then why turn your Ticket into them? You have a choice!
Maybe we’re the Ticket to Work choice for you!
If you are interested in school make sure you check out our other pages to use your Ticket to Work and PASS plan together!
Turn Your Ticket To Work In To Us and We Will Offer You
- While your Ticket to Work is assigned, active, and you are meeting Timely Progress, you will not be subject to medical review.
- We can give work support payments of $500 once every quarter for the first 12 months that you earn over $880/month. (There are eligibility requirements.)
- In addition, we will help you by tracking your TWP, EPE, Extended Medicare months, Medicaid 1619b, IRWEs, subsidies and more, as long as wages are reported.
- If you assign your Ticket to Work to us, we will provide you with helpful instructions on how to get your PASS Plan approved. We will also help you contact your Regional PASS Cadre where your PASS will be reviewed for approval. (Example costs covered: training expenses, transportation assistance, assistive devices, etc.)
- We can help you to show your potential employers how they can receive a $2400 – $9000 tax benefit by hiring you!
- Referrals to other agencies or websites if needed.
- We will help you use your Ticket to Work to benefit you in any way we can!
Ready to Sign Up?
Ticket To Work Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Ticket to Work program?
What is the goal of the Ticket to Work Program?
Who can use this program?
Do I need to have an actual ticket to participate in the program?
Will I lose my Medicare eligibility if I participate in the program?
What happens if my benefits stop due to my earnings and then I can no longer work due to my disability?
Is there ever any cost for your help?
What is Timely Progress?
Can I use the Ticket to Work Program if I am self-employed?
What is EXR - Expedited Reinstatement?
Am I eligible for EXR?
- Stopped receiving benefits because of earnings from work,
- Are unable to work or perform substantial gainful activity,
- Are disabled because of an impairment(s) that is the same as or related to the impairment(s) that allowed you to get benefits earlier, and
- Make the request within 5 years from the month your benefits ended.
Why should I choose DisABLEd Workers over another EN?
DisABLED Workers is also one of the few ENs that can offer you a work support payment to pay for work related expenses, and we are the only one that offers the Ticket To Work program in conjunction with the PASS plan.
DisABLEd Workers’ goal is to assist the disabled community to help them reach their goals with accurate, detailed benefit information. As you might have read on our “About Us” page, our company was started by a disabled individual. He has always made it a top priority that we help those that are disabled in any way we can and to never sign a client until they are completely informed about the positives and/or negatives related to them.
We hope that with our programs we can help you reach your goals!
How do you use the Social Security funds your EN receives?
Most ENs keep all the funds to pay for the services they have provided. We give you a good portion of what we receive back, as we feel you are doing your share of the work. Since we believe education will help you land a better job, we provide you with assistance through the PASS Plan even though we receive no compensation.
I am not comfortable with giving you my Social Security information
Please call Maximus at 1-866-968-7842. You will reach the Social Security program manager for the Ticket to Work program. You will find we are an approved Employment Network (EN) called “DisABLEd WORKERS”. Our DUNS Number – 139944404 will verify that we have a contract with Social Security. We are only listed in Maximus’ Directory of ENs for some states; because we choose not to be listed in all States as it would overwhelm our ability to provide you with the best service. We will be listed lower down, as the ENs in your state are listed at the top, then those serving multiple states.